I have an extra E34 Alternator

Hey All,

I have an extra E34 Alternator, if anyone has the need. It's the 140A
version, came from a '92 525i.

Story is: it worked correctly (in terms of power output) but had a noisy
bearing. I pulled it out of the car to rebuild, then found that nobody
anywhere nearby could supply the main (larger) NTN/Bosch bearing, at
least not quickly...so ended up getting a complete alternator from a
parts place.

So - if anyone has an alternator with good bearings, but bad something
else, I have one that's already broken down and ready to rebuild.

Regards,
Drew Mouton