E36 M3 alignment spec

I've read from the Digest recently that the factory alignment spec is
very wide to ensure that all cars coming off production will be within
spec. One digester mentioned his brand new vehicle was pulling to one
side due to overly-generous alignment specification. Do dealers use the
same spec if I take my car in for a realignment? Would anyone be able to
give me the factory alignment spec for 95 M3 and maybe a recommended
(tighter) spec if I want my car to be realigned properly? Thanks a lot in
advance.  Alan L.