Re:hard cold starting problem with E32 88 735i

	  Hello All,

  Given the recent cold weather here in Toronto Canada, I have been
experiencing difficulties starting my 88 735i when the temperature drops
below -10 degree celcius. The car will not start. I have been successful
starting the car by pulling the fuel pump switch and once the car fires
placing the fuse back in? I am guessing the thermoswitch is malfunctioning
and making the mixture during cold starts very lean. Moreover, with
temperatures in the -2 to -4 degree range I have no problems starting the
car right up? Any ideas besides moving to a warmer country? temps are
perdicted to drop to below -20 over night!!!!

Regards,

Emilio