Re: Spark Plug Question

I'm not sure what you're measuring for gap, but the dual electrode plugs are
pre-gapped when manufactured, and don't require any gap setting.  That's
probably why you didn't find any gap information in the Bentley manual.

Just pull 'em out of the box and install them.

Ron Buchalski
BMWCCA #76387
1995 E36 M3
1993 E34 525iT