Spark Plug Question

I have a 1995 M3 and just installed new spark plugs and an oxygen
sensor. The spark plugs were the standard bosch plug gapped at .032
inch.
Now my idle seems to have a stutter or pulse (drops about 200 rpm) that
it did not have before the change. So, did I use the incorrect gap size
and this may be the cause of my idle problem?

By the way, I could not find the spark plug gap in the Bentley manual
and the Haynes says .035 gap, I used .032 from the web page that I
ordered the spark plugs. Just what is the correct gap?

Thanks, Frank