Standard 10000 miles car checking in the agency

Hi everyone:
I went to my bmw agency to the 10000 miles check, standard, no special
problems, and the price for this check its around $700. My car is a BMW 525,
and it was a bad surprise for me. They gave me a list of anything that they
check and ask me if there anything its o.k., of course my Reaction was, hey
this is a new car, what should i check on this list ???
Well I want to know how the people its dealing wih this price problem . By
the way, this happened in Costa Rica.

TIA.

Javier S.