For sale: my '92 525i w/ 86k orig miles

Hello All,

I'm selling my 1992 525i, 86,000 orig miles, excellent condition, black
on tan leather; heated seats and all other options; for the age, this car
is  superb - previously owned by a  lady real estate agent who maintained
it to 'keep up her image.'

I've gone over it tip to stern, serviced it regularly, and only three
things remain:

- - the engine has what I think of as bearing noise: it checks out well,
doesn't burn or lose any fluids, I still avg 25+ MPG, and every *real*
mechanic who's looked at  says it's fine...but you can hear it.

- - the rear seat back tops got a little stiff, and the stiching has
started to come lose: as soon as I've conditioned it well over a month or
so, I'd have it re-stitched.

- - the drivers headrest adjustment seems to have slipped off it's gears.

Aside from that, it's a cherry car: tight, super clean, no dings or
damage, etc.

I don't have picts yet, but anybody interested let me know. I'm in New
Orleans. And asking about $7900.

Regards,
Drew