Re: E30 engine problem

Intermittent running and Check Engine light are two symptoms of
corroded contacts in the engine harness connector, C191, under the
intake manifold.  If you'd like a copy of the service bulletin which
describes this problem and its cure, send me a fax number or postal
address.

Curt Ingraham
Oakland, CA
72 2002tii, hot wheels