VDO Gauge special.

We just recieved a Large shippment of Swiss Made VDO gauges in both White
and Black faced designs. these are the cockpit and Vision series. gauges
are avaible for immediate pickup or delivery prices start at $30 each.
VDO of europe in addition to making these aftermarket gauges is the OEM
supplier to BMW, Merdcedes and several other euro makes.

We have the following applications
Exhaust Gas tempature
Oil Pressure
Oil Tempature
Water Tempature
Trans Tempature
Turbo (Boost and vacuum)
Voltage

any others special applications or not in stock items can be ordered with
our next shipment. we will match or beat any advertised price on VDO
products.

inquiries please call 610-614-0903
or email sales@domain.elided

Thanks