Re: E34 535i Visors

Richard,

What you described sounds correct because I do see what looks to be
hardened glue around the tracks.  I also see it on a few spots around the
rear view mirror.  I do have a brand new bottle of goof off so I'll work
on it this weekend.  Thanks for the tip.

Gerry A. Phillips
Atlanta CSC
800-934-7772 ext. 3712
770-724-3712