Feel Like a total idiot!!

Hi all,

Well, I installed new brake rotors, pads and SS brake lines on my 95 M3
yesterday.  Today I bled the brakes and clutch.  After I removed the clutch
slave, depressed the plunger with the nipple open, closed the nipple and
re-installed the slave, I pushed the clutch pedal to the floor where it
stayed (I also heard a dull clunk from the tranny area).  I removed the
slave again and it turns out that I didn't properly ensure that the slave
rod was seated on the clutch release arm because the entire internals of the
clutch slave emptied themselves into the inside of the clutch housing.  I
now have brand new ATE super blue leaking from the two holes at the bottom
of the clutch housing:

http://www.howton.net/WEB1.jpg

Additionally my clutch slave no longer has an actuating rod, that's inside
the clutch housing.

http://www.howton.net/WEB2.jpg

Well, it's the original clutch anyway and the car has 78K miles on it so it
looks like I'm doing a clutch replacement.  Unless of course anyone knows
the right incantation that'll put everything back the way it was so I can
try again??

Any advice before I get started is welcome.  I do have the Bentley and have
done Porsche 928 clutches x3, but those are relatively easy -- no
transmission removal is necessary.

Anyone know who sells those Engine support beams?

Thanks in advance

Jamie Howton
2002 330i 5 Spd Steel Blue Metallic SP
1995 M3 5 Spd Arctic Silver
1979 Porsche 928 5 Speed Opalmetallic

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]