Re: Brake Circuit Failure

> Ronnie,
> Your problem is the brake light switch sitting next
> to the brake pedal.
> Replace the switch (~$10) and the problem will go
> away.
>
> alex f

Just did this on a neighbors '94 318.  He had been
getting intermittent msgs, but it finally died and he
had no lights.  Interestingly, when I put an ohm meter
on it showed continuity when the brake pedal was
pressed but it wasn't passing any current ?? Oh well,
the new switch was about $14 out the door and fixed it
right up. (My neighbor was skeptical when I told him
the switch was cheap :^)

=====
David Morrison
Austin TX
85 4Runner Crawler, Lifted ... not on jackstands ;^)
http://webhosting.yahoo.com