wholesale deal on the M3 Race Team prints

Hey guys,

I'm on my last pack of 70+ of the BMW M3 Team prints.  Each of the prints is
numbered out of a 300 and signed by the artist Dennis Brown(of Road& Track
Magazine) as well as all the team members from that season(six total) and PTG
Team owner Tom Milner so you've got eight personal signatures on each print.

I'm going to be tied up with consulting projects over the course of the next
12 months so will not have time to deal with any of the automotive artwork
that I've got so these last prints have got to go.  If anyone is interested on
buying one dozen or more prints and wants a deal on a purchase, I'm motivated
so please let me know.

Thanks,
Eric