cd player install in an e36 ti?

Hello again folks,
I'd like to put a cd player in my 95 318ti and I'm wondering what kinds of
things I'm going to have to mess with?  I've put ones in a couple E30s and
had to deal with wiring around the factory amp in the trunk etc.  What is
involved on the e36's?  Are there aftermarket cd changers that just plug into
the factory harness in the trunk, or do I have to pay big bucks for a factory
BMW model?
I was going to go with a DIN in dash unit, but if there is a plug and play
changer for not to much, I might do that.
Any tips or links to good instructions on this would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Jake Hahn
95 318ti
Austin TX