M3 Leaky transmission Question

Hi All,

I have a 95 M3, 5 speed which leaks fluid from some where when I track the
car. It ONLY happens when I am doing fairly high G turns, the fluid (small
amounts) drop on the cat, cause smoke and generally upset those folks
around me. Last winter I thought it was fluid coming out of the rear tranny
vent, and I rigged up a extension to the vent by installing an old vent,
removing the vent cap, attaching a rubber hose and bringing it up to the
engine compartment and added another vent. This did not fix the problem.
Anyone have any thoughts?

TIA

Ray Bahr