RE: bmw-V9 #2283 'Washer and Coolant'

Nico,

This is interesting to me, as my 'coolant level low' and 'washer fluid low'
messages are flashed virtually every time I start my e36. Mine has never
over-heated since I've had it, and the fluid levels are fine. The messages
only remain lit for 30 seconds or so, then go out.

I haven't bothered with the sensors, as I assumed that is what it
was.....didn't feel compelled to spend the money and do the work when I know
the car is doing well.

If you've swapped the sensors themselves, I would say it's either in the
connections to the OBC/in the wiring. But, I'm a typical DIY-er with only a
Bentley manual and a good set of tools as my diagnostic set. :-(

If you happen to get some advice on this, I'd love to hear what you find
out. Thanks.

Cheers and regards,

Mike Coffer
St. Louis