E36 rear control arms (wishbones) and bushings

Folks,
I'm about to order two sets of rear E36 lower wishbones (control arms) and
some bushings. One for my car, one for my wife's. Three out of four of
those babies on our two cars are bent.
I am also thinking of swapping lower wishbone bushings, rear trailing arm
bushes and rear axle carrier bushes while I'm in there.
Both are street cars, with mine getting a little bit more track time than
hers.

Has anyone on this list gone through a similar procedure in the past?
What suppliers did you use?
Did you go with stock or some exotic aftermarket bushings?
Did I miss anything?

TIA,
alex

End of bmw-digest V9 #2283