RE: E30 Items For Sale

I have the following items for E30 owners for sale.  They are taking up
valuable space in my garage area and I would like to find them a new
home.  Unless you live in the South Eastern area of PA, the buyer would
pay shipping expenses (prefer not to go thru the hassle of shipping
tires).  Here is the list and brief description of the items:
  1)  2 Yokohoma AVS Intermediate Tires (Plus Zero) in 205 60x14" with
6/32 tread and even wear across thread

  2)  1 Pirelli P600 in 205 55x15" with 8/32 tread and a small plug in
the tread (does not leak) and excellent for a spare for a 325ix.

  3)  1 Goodyear Eagle (OEM tire from '91 318is) in size 195 65x14" with
10/32 tread, never on road

  4)  OEM radiator/fan shroud for '84 318i.  will not fit '85 318i or
any '84 318i that has had an OE or OEM radiator replacement.

  5)  OEM/stock air box for a '91 318is with M42 motor, does not include
air filter element

  6)  Pair of rear OEM rear rotors for E30 3 Series '84 to '91 except ix
and M3, very good condition with approximately 30,000 miles on them.

  7)  Complete OEM set of 4 sealed halogen headlights - 2 high beam and
2 high/low beam

  8)  1 pair of stock/OEM BMW speakers with grills and also have several
pairs of OEM grills

  9)  Hand brake rubber boot

  10)  Passenger side sun visor

Really would like to clear these items out and will accept most offers.
Contact me directly at tomoyer@domain.elided.

Happy motoring,
tom