re: Cold Air Intake: Digital Camera needed

re: Cold Air Intake.

Is there a digester in the Bay Area, Sunnyvale/Santa Clara, Mountain
View preferred,
who has a digital camera?

     I have received requests from a bunch of digesters interested the
Home Depot air intake modification.
     Therefore if a digester around Silicon Valley with a digital camera
would like to come to my house, or I'll drive to yours, I would like to
take a series of pictures of this relatively simple to install, but
confusing to describe, installation to email to the interested
digesters.
Thanks in advance,

'jk