Question on door panel removal

Damn!  I hope this car settles down soon!

1990 535i...cylinder head all fixed and running
well...Now, the window only goes down a little and I
hear a rattle in the door.  No problem, go in there
and see what came loose!

BUT, I can get all of the panel off except for one
bolt/fastener/whatever that seems to be directly
behind the armrest, which of course has no apparent
bolt access, slot, or other means of loosening the
part behind the door panel.  any ideas?

Thanks!

Michael
http://webhosting.yahoo.com/