1989 BMW 525ia, Bronzeit Beige/Natural in Brooklyn, New York

1989 BMW 525ia, Bronzeit Beige/Natural in Brooklyn, New York

You can email me at NMPinNYC (at) yahoo (dot) com if you have any questions.  Come out and take a look at it!  I am commuting from northern New Jersey right now; so if you are living out that way, let me know.

General:

7    VIN #WBAHC2307KBE19388

7    Body and transmission have 224,000 miles; engine replaced at 105,000 miles due to timing belt breakage in 1995 by All In One in Brooklyn, New York; Transmission shifts excellent!

7    Vehicles third owner, currently a BMW CCA member

Much work done and many parts replacements since January 2001: Majority of work was done by Jim Albright of Mighty Motors on Decatur Street in Cambridge, Massachusetts (call him and ask!)

7    Cooling system:

o    water pump

o    thermostat

o    radiator hoses

7    Timing Belt Replaced

7    Valves Adjusted

7    Accessory belts replaced

7    Suspension:

o    left rear pittman arm

o    Racing Dynamics adjustable front & rear sway bars

o    Bilstein sport valving front & rear shock absorbers

o    Racing Dynamics lowering springs and strut brace available

7    Air conditioning:

o    new dryer

o    new pressure switch

o    new auxiliary fan

o    recharge of r12

o    new sword control for fan blower

7    Body/Interior:

o    repainted in fall 2001

o    front & rear seats treated with Leatherique leather cleaner and conditioner

o    Sony in-dash cd player

7    Tune Up Parts:

o    spark plugs

o    distributor cap

o    rotor

o    spark plug wires

o    air & fuel filter

7    Jim Conforti performance chip

o    HP stock / new peak hp: 167 / 179 (gain of 15 @ 5000)

o    Peak torque stock/new: 164 / 177 (gain of 15 @ 5000)

o    new rev limit: 6900

7    Exhaust System:

B&B Tri-Flow stainless steel

7    New Goodyear Comp TA 215-60-15s

7    New AutoZone Duralast battery

7    Current oil changes & Transmission fluid service

7    Air horns

7    and probably a few other things im forgetting right now

Kelly Blue Book Value: $6,575

Edmunds Web Site Value:  $5,843

ASKING: $6,300 OBO