Re: For Sale 18in Fittipaldi wheels yokohama tires

I have a brand new set of Fittipaldi Tubulores 18x8 wheels with Yokohama AVS
Sport tires and they are 225/40  ZR 18. Wheels and tires are brand new
mounted for 1 week while I had my lightweight wheels polished. I  decided to
stay with the lightweight wheels. I have 2 extra wheels for spares without
tires. Not more than 200 miles use on the tires full tread and in perfect
shape no scratches or bends. I have all hardware also. Asking price for the
everything is 1800  for only the four wheels and tires $1600.
I am loacted in New york city area can arrange drop off if within 100 miles
but price is firm.

Harry G.