FS: E36 Wheels & Tires

Selling original set of wheels and tires off of my '95 325i.  Rims and tires are in excellent condition.  Tires have about 70% tread life.  I should note that one of four tires has different tread pattern, but is a Michelin tire (X not Energy), no obvious difference by looking at sidewall.  Price is $225 for all.

Can arrange delivery or you pick-up if you live the the Morris county area of New Jersey.  Photos of wheels availble by request via email.

Ron Ernst
rernst@domain.elided
'95 325i
'66 Porsche 912