torque converter modification

Thanks for that info!  Sadly they don't do ZF bits, however they look
quite good for the US/Import bits.  Import generally means Jap by the
way!  I am looking to modify my box, the route I am taking now is to buy
a EH electronically controlled trans and rebuild that as it looks like
the tcc clutch is controlled by one of the solenoids.  A little bit of
wiring and I can have a push button lock up which I can operate in any
gear, such as drive off in 3, when I get to about 35 mph push the lock
up and then shift to d to get a locked up 4th at about 55mph.

If I figure it all I'll probably put a site up, I will also be doing
other mods to the box to uparate it.  Of course if anyone has experience
with this PLEASE get in touch with me.

Cheers, Greg.