Brake paste

It's a lube made by Ate and used by virtually every European car
manufacturer.  We also recommend the use of Lubro Moly's anti-seize
paste.  It's copper based and makes for a great anti-squeal and general
anti-seize agent.

During Automechanika last month in Frankfurt, LM introduced a new brake
paste that is ceramic based.  Apparently, some OE customers complained
that the copper-based compounds were sometimes interfering with the
proper function of ABS.  I guess some mechanics were using too much,
which would eventually get in touch with the ABS sensors and because of
the metallic nature of the compound, would interfere with the signals.
Ceramic is an insulator and therefore does not conduct any current to
interfere with anything electric.

Whatever you use, just make sure you use something.

Gary

Inter Auto Parts, Inc.
Parts and Accessories for European Automobiles
http://www.interautoparts.com