FS:1987 535IS Columbus, OH. Area

I am selling my 87'535is. I just moved to colorado and could not take the car
with me. It needs a new starter moter but the car ran excellent before the
starter went out. There are approx. 170,000 miles on it. Everything is
original on the car with the exception of an upgraded sterio system and new
wheels purchased last year. The TRX rims will also be included if you want
them. A new air filter and spark plugs have been installed and not even used
yet. If you want to schedule a time to see the car please contact Steve Haag
at 614-865-2517. My father will be handling the sale of the car and he knows
more about it than I do.

Thanks