Re: Oil consumption by brand

I do tilt my car too... and it is more than 1 qt of oil left in there.. i only wait about 1 hour, and then i need 7 qts to refill.. i have an e36 325, when the dealer used to do it, they would only put in 5 qts max... the 7 qts is not to the full line but right in between...
so, i guess it does make a difference, what's the point of contaminating the new oil...