Re: porsche carrying capacity

I have actually fit a 48 x 60 x 20 entertainment system in my cousin's 944.
we didn't know how we did it, but I was laughing as I followed him down the
road (he could only fit in the car.

Rodney

> 944 will carry a dozen sheets of 1/2" plywood with the rear
> seat folded down. You can also fit a dozen or so 10' 2x4
> in it with the hatch closed

this has gotta be a joke, right? i can't fit a single sheet of 4x8
plywood into my E34 Touring. i can fit 2x4's, but only 8 footers, and
only if they come up between the front seats on the center console.

what am i doing wrong?