Re: 88 735i reverse lights

"Diana and Mike Kohlbrenner" <kohlbren-m-d@domain.elided> wrote:
> [...]

Mike is rights.
That was EXACTLY the problem on my E36 car.

> Unfortunately, I can't tell you exactly where to look on your
> car for this switch.

It was the passenger side of the transmission housing on my '95 M3. Can't
miss it - it's the only switch on the housing with a two wire harness.
The switch cost under $10. Total DIY time, including jacking up the
passenger side of the car under 5 minutes.

alex f