Re: Which ones are stiffer???

Eric Draven <ddrk1@domain.elided>
> Grettings all!  Here's the deal.  I have this supplier
> that swears to me that Eibach springs are stiffer than
> HR.  Can anyone elaborate a little more on this for me?

Eric/Manuel,
Which H&R and which Eibach springs is he talking about?
You know that each manufacturer sells more than one type of a spring,
right?

> Are there any comparison charts somewhere out
> there??

Neither one of the manufacturer's sites seams to list the spring rates,
though they do list the estimated ride height drop (speaks volumes about
the primary reason people buy those springs).
http://www.hrsprings.com
http://www.eibach.com/

The way I heard it last was that E36M3 H&R Sports are stiffer than Eibach
pro-kits which _may_ be stiffer or similar to H&R OE springs.

> I've looked but I can't seem to find anything.  We're
> talking about the sport ones not the race. They're for
> a 95 325i.

Still need more info.

alex f