  From: Michael
  To: bmw@domain.elided
  Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 8:50 PM
  Subject: Sources for an M30 (E34) 535i Cylinder head?

  I had posted earlier about a nagging miss in my 1990
  535i.  Turns out, cylinder #1 has reasonable
  compression, but a shitload of oil is getting in,
  fouling out the plug (valve guide?).  No water, just
  oil.  So.....I thought the easy way out is to get
  another cylinder head in good shape (or rebuilt) to
  replace it.

  Anyone have one, or good leads on where to get one?
  Thanks!

  Michael in Chicago (Gurnee)
  http://sbc.yahoo.com