Sources for an M30 (E34) 535i Cylinder head?

I had posted earlier about a nagging miss in my 1990
535i.  Turns out, cylinder #1 has reasonable
compression, but a shitload of oil is getting in,
fouling out the plug (valve guide?).  No water, just
oil.  So.....I thought the easy way out is to get
another cylinder head in good shape (or rebuilt) to
replace it.

Anyone have one, or good leads on where to get one?
Thanks!

Michael in Chicago (Gurnee)
http://sbc.yahoo.com