FS: '97 328is /5-speed

Well, it's time to move along out of a 3 and into something with more room.
I tried, I really did.  I don't mind crawling in and out of the car to get
the baby seat in and out.  I don't mind the overall lack of space.  I don't
even mind the funny looks from people when I walk up to the car with the lad
in his car seat.  The limiting factor is the amount of fore/aft space in the
car and with the car seat in place, there isn't enough room for my wife to
get comfortable either in the passenger seat or behind me.

There's 2 months left on the lease and I'm asking for is the payoff.  All
the details can be found at:
http://www.john-denise.com/BMW/328is.htm

Please email me with any questions.  I have interior pictures, they're just
not up there yet.

John Virnig
'97 328is
'02 Audi allroad