Upholstery Color Code 87 325i Convertible

I wish to recover my seats in leather and, due to extreme fading, cannot
determine the original BMW color.  I looked under rear seat cushion for
build code, but found only some numbers pressed into the foam itself.
Should the color codes be located somewhere on the car and how do I remove
the rear seat back?  Also, where can I find documentation showing the
various color codes and descriptions?

Any help would be appreciated.

Leo
Houston