Re: Question on Bentley Manual for E36

Let me amend that ever so slightly:

Bentley is the Bible.

Unless you have a car that crosses over an engine or body type range (as
in my '98 328i, for which there was both an E36 AND E46 model). In this
case the Bentley is somewhat like the 10 Commandments (remembering that
until Moses broke a plate, there were originally 15 Commandments, but now
there's something missing...)

Drew

It appears that on 9/20/2002 11:32 AM, Fadeev, Alex at