F1 tickets FS

I have 2 extra tickets for the USGP, Northwest Vista, Sec 7, RowDD,seats 15 &
16.  They are great seats, dead ahead of the end of the main straight at turn
one.  From there, there is a great (the best?) view of turn one, then you can
see about the first half of the infield.  There is one of the huge TV screens
right in front of these seats also.  These are $75 seats, and that's what I'm
asking.
Here's part two; I take my travel trailer and stay on 25th st, less than one
block from the track.  There is room for two more people to stay there on a
share the cost basis, about $100 each.  We will get in Indy around 1PM Fri
and leave a couple of hours after the race.  We also head downtown to a
couple of the nightclubs on Fri and Sat night.  Email me privately if your
interested.
John Lassiter