Hello and newbie q's

Hi,

After being a BMWCCA member for many years, I finally
went out there and bought a BMW!  So far I'm extremely
happy with the purchase and I'm getting used to
driving a rwd car for the first time since high
school.

I do have a few newbie type questions though...

Is there a specific mailing list for the E36 M3's?  If
so, can someone point me towards it?

What sort of gas mileage are people seeing on their
E36 M3's?  I'm getting around 22-23mpg, even on
highway cruising.  That seems a bit low...

Thanks!

- -josh
'95 M3, '90 GLI 16v

=====