E30 bites the dust

I'm having a hell of a car week.
First my M3 stalled on me during the weekend autocross and had to be towed
home. Long story short it is still down and looks to need one or all of the
following: {new coils, HFM, DME, crankshaft position sensor}.
Then on Monday, my '89 325i gets caught in a showing match with a Ford
Mountaineer.
I'm in the right most lane when a Mountaineer decided to turn into a
parking garage right through me. To my right was a foot high curb that I
still managed to hop onto in a vain attempt to avoid the truck. But he
continued to make the 90 degree turn, no turn signals, totally oblivious to
my existence, collecting my E30 in the process. The road was slippery after
a rain and the ABS had no chance. Not that there was much it could have
done on the asphalt/grass when a car that is parallel to you decides to
play NASCAR.
The driver side of the car is all scratched up and the preliminary estimate
puts the repairs at over $3K. Which is over the 50% total loss threshold.

I'm in the Dallas, TX area. The car was in perfect order before the
incident and is still perfectly drivable. Just not very pretty.

No, I will not be keeping, chopping, going racing or DIY-ing the body shop
repairs. If you want to undertake that project with my car, just make me an
offer equal to or above the insurance buy out value.

If anyone wants to swap anything with my '89 325i, drop me a line.
Bilstein HDs on all four corners (100K miles on them, but still as good as
new when I was R&Ring the RSM six months ago), new ICV and basket weave
'is' wheels all come to mind. Most of them would need to be swapped between
your and my car before it heads to the junk yard.

A few items will be going for sale as well. JimC chip (173? DME),  'is' map
light rear view mirror, two spare 14x6.5 BBS wheels, 2 year old auxiliary
electric fan assembly and the 1 year old fan clutch fall into that group.
Make me a good offer for those before I get my act together and put them
all on eBay.
Let me know what you want and watch for my stock pile of spare E30 parts
that will be going on sale shortly.

alex f