Re: <WHEELS><TIRES> Tire rack that good?

It's all about volume.  I have used Tire Rack for my current set of street
rubber as well as heat cycled track rubber and found them to to be very easy
to deal with.  I think that when buying only tires from them the prices are
very close to a local tire dealer when you consider shipping charges.
However, when buying package wheel/tire deals premounted and balanced, I
haven't found anyone that can touch them.

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002 10:58:01 -0400 "Robert A. Virzi" <bob.virzi@domain.elided>