Re: bmw-digest V9 #2230

Everyone.

I would recommend only one non dealer service center in Montgomery County, Maryland.  Dan Martin's auto service.  He has done a
great job on my three BMW's and his prices are great.  Dan is a master BMW technician with many years experience.  He is located by
the Montgomery County Air park.  If anyone has any questions please feel free to e-mail me and before you ask I am not related to
the owner.  I think it is important to pass along someone who does great work and stand behind his work.

John

End of bmw-digest V9 #2231