Re: Cheap Mods, seat brackets.

I'd call Zionsville Autoparts, or any of the Roundel advertisers for wrecking
yards to get used seat brackets.  Specify power or manual, and which side.
They may need to know what style of seat as well...ie M3 vader, leather,
cloth, sport etc...

Mods to go fast?  Ya gotta be kidding!  How fast do you want to spend?

Best way to go faster:
BMW Driver Schools

Second best?  New diff ratio.  This would have a huge impact on pickup, and
only limit the top end.  (I assume by going faster you mean quickness, not
190 mph)

Third (+)?  Mild engine mods... conforti chip and intake are solid
improvements.  Evosport has a nice set of pulleys and belt that will add
5-10%. Mufflers might add just a little.  Taking off the cat and muffler and
substituting LIGHT stuff adds speed in the "Colin Chapman" method.

After that, the sky is the limit.  Do the obvious, make sure your car is in a
good state of tune as well.  Balancing injectors, fresh spark plugs etc....

My car is a lot faster since I stripped out about 1000 lbs of stuff it
doesn't need to go forward.... but thats another story.

Alex Lipowich
91 Z1
95 M3 Euro 3.2 LTW,  #8 ASR
97 Z3 2.8

<< Subject: M3 92-97 seat bracket

 hey guys, im new to the list, just got my 2nd bmw yesterday,

 friend of mine has some m3 seats from a 94ish bmw, one seat bracket is bent
 and cut, anyone have/know where i could get/replace this bracket? thanks.

 also is there a list of "free" cheap mods from stock to make my car faster?
 its a 93 325is car is very numb untill 4-6k rpms, almost like the timing is
 off? maybe its the factory cam settings? do m3 cams drop in for better
power?
 im open to all options, thanks guys >>