M3 92-97 seat bracket

hey guys, im new to the list, just got my 2nd bmw yesterday,

friend of mine has some m3 seats from a 94ish bmw, one seat bracket is bent
and cut, anyone have/know where i could get/replace this bracket? thanks.

also is there a list of "free" cheap mods from stock to make my car faster?
its a 93 325is car is very numb untill 4-6k rpms, almost like the timing is
off? maybe its the factory cam settings? do m3 cams drop in for better power?
im open to all options, thanks guys