Re: [E30Group] Dallas area Autocrosses this Saturday

For those of you in the Dallas area, consider joining the Lone Star Chapter
for the 7th autoX of the season at our magnificent Mineral Wells location.
It will be fun - as always, the course will be between 1.2 and 1.6 miles
(that's what some chapters call a road course ;-)
It will be fast - if you don't grab the 4th gear you will not get the FTD ;
- -)
It will be long - you get 8-10 timed runs and 30-60 minutes of fun runs at
the end of the day!
It will be safe.
I might even be chilly - the weather forecast calls for low 90s ;-)

Details and directions are here: http://www.lscautox.org/

alex f