Looking for a 3.25LSD for an E30

Hi, I'm new to this list - and comparatively new to BMW ownership.  I have
fallen in love with an old 325e which I bought as a "between cars" car on
a lark.  I've decided not to get a newer car afterall, and need to do a
few things to this one to keep it on the road.

The car has fairly high mileage - just over 200k.  I'm getting a lot of
noise from the diff., and I'd like a little more zip, so I'm looking to
replace the differential.  Has anyone got a 3.25LSD from an E28 or an E30
they wouldn't mind parting with?  I believe this is a direct replacement
for mine.

Thanks,

Scott
Scott Ruffner
Computer Systems Senior Engineer       Computer Science Department
ruffner@domain.elided                University of Virginia
(434)982-2219                    http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~jpr9c