Alfa Romeos and one BMW for slae in Columbus, Indiana

Fellow car enthusiasts,

I have finally had the chance to take pictures of all the Alfas (and a
lone Bimmer) that I have for sale ('97 BMW 528ia, '91 164L auto, '90
Spider, '87 Milano Platinum, '87 Milano Silver, not the'67 Duetto) and
posted them at Yahoo Photos.  Since I am relocating to Athens, Greece
at the end of September and will not have the space to store them, the
cars must go...:(

If interested, please go to the following link to view pictures of the
cars...http://photos.yahoo.com/schuga.

The cars for sale, except the BMW, are just your average daily drivers
and are in fair to good condition.  The BMW is in mint condition.

If you have any questions, please email me off digest or call me at the
following telephone number (1.317.514.4367).  Again, all the cars are
located in Columbus, Indiana--35 miles south of Indy, 76 miles north of
Louisville, 80 miles southwest of Cincy, 4+ hours south of Chicago.

Please help me find good homes for the cars.

Cheers,
Chip
http://finance.yahoo.com