Speaker Locations on 1999 M Roadster

I am wondering about speaker locations for my 1999 M Roadster.  Two are in the top
of the doors near the mirrors, 2 are in the footwells, 2 are directly behind the
seatbacks, 2 are in the subwoofer box between the roll bars/seats. Are there
more?  I bought a seven speaker set from a 2001 M Roadster off eBay and there is
one large woofer, which I did not find in my 1999. Both sets are HK speakers, but
the 2001 apparently had seven speakers (unless I did not receive the entire set),
one of which is that large single woofer.  Maybe the two behind the seatbacks are
just grills and not speakers, and are fed by the woofer?  Thanks for your help.
Dean