Charging Problems

I have a '97 M3 coupe and am having problems keeping a charge on my battery.
I replaced the alternator about a year ago and the battery is brand new.  I
had the alternator checked out today and it checked out fine.  I'm not sure
what could be draining the battery.  When the car is running with nothing on,
the voltmeter is reading at about 11 volts.  Once I start turning on some
accessories, the volts start to go down.  Is there anything I am
over-looking?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Paul

End of bmw-digest V9 #2225