From: sjenvey@domain.elided
To: bmw-digest@domain.elided
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2002 11:26 AM
Subject: E28 TRX Tires

Does anyone have a set of TRX tires they want to sell....looking to get
another couple of years out of my rims before upgrading.
Would like to get my hands on a pair of 220/55/390 and a pair of 200/60/390
or a full set of 220s with at least 50% tread on them....
Am I chasing a ghost or are there still some left around....

Thanks for any help.

Scott Jenvey
sjenvey@domain.elided

- --