1983 533i For Sale

In Sacramento. With a little bit of work it would be a decent daily
driver, if you want a pristine car you'd have your work cut out for you.

To make it a daily driver:

Windshield
Center-support bearing
Exhaust work

As for the rest... needs a little body work and paint, sunroof needs
repair, at that point the exterior would be done.

A/C needs work. I replaced the blower motor but the clutch has a short
somewhere - probably should replace the receiver/dryer and compressor.
Front end is solid. Drivers seat needs replacing. Will need a stereo
unless you want to pay for what's in it (Nakamichi CD-40z,
power-acoustic eq, JVC 40wx4 amp, Alpine 150wx1 amp, Rockford-Fosgate
10" sub), carpet is kinda ratty - may clean up well may not.

Currently sporting Mille-Miglia MM11-2 16x7 wheels w/Dunlop SP5000
225/50zr16 tires. Same as the stereo, they come off (and TRXs go on)
unless you want to pay for the wheels too.

The odometer shows 311k miles but the engine was rebuilt 2 1/2  years
ago by the previous owner. Aside from the items above, I have replaced
the clutch master, center link, control arm bushings (with polypropolene
items), A/C blower motor, clutch arm and pivot bearing, radiator,
cooling fan clutch, and radiator hoses.

All the windows work fine, shifter linkage needs rebuilding. Clutch
still grabs good, burns no oil. Needs a valve adjustment though. I'd
like to get $1100 for the car, add $800 for the stereo, add $675 for the
wheels/tires. I'd very much prefer someone who can come and get this
thing. Aside from the center support bearing I'd drive it pretty much
anywhere. Gets 24mpg combined 60% highway driving.

Email me with any more specific questions at mdbrown@domain.elided.

Thanks.