If memory serve correct,
your E36 325 will be luck if it sees
110 mph on any of the straights at RA:
- - front straight (turn 14 - turn 1)
- - back straight (turn 3 - turn 5)
- - Kink to Canada Corner (turn 12)
most likely you will see 105 mph..

A E36 M3 will see about 120 - 125 mph
with a chip, intake, brakes, and suspension mods.

A E36 M3 racecar will see 140+ mph
with a 365 Hp built up euro race motor,
completely gutted, 8 point full race cage,
6 speed tranny, and custom diff.

Just remember,
the front straight is UPHILL.
The back straight is DOWNHILL.
Your terminal speed at the apex
of the kink will be about 80 - 85 mph
(higher depending on race tires & suspension)

Concentrate on consistence, being smooth,
and hitting all the spots with percision
and forget about watch the speedo.

bob

> Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 08:46:45 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Ryan Braithwaite <brahtw8@domain.elided>